Here is a list of MESPA quarterly meetings scheduled into 2016:
1) Sunday, January 11th, 2015, 6:00-8:00 pm: “Topic-Assessment and Treatment of Vocal Cord Dysfunction” by Darla Freeman-LeVay M.S.,CCC-SLP, Clinical Instructor of the University of South Florida
2) Sunday, April 12, 2015, 6:00-8:00 pm: Topic-“The Basics of Vision Impairments and Functional Applications” by Tina Mastrangelo, MCD, M.S., CCC-SLP, Senior SLP of HealthSouth Rehab Hospital of Largo
3) Sunday, July 12, 2015, 6:00-8:00 pm: Topic-“From Student to Extern: Supervising the New Generation of SLP’s, They did not Teach me that in School” by Felix Matias M.S., CCC-SLP, Clinical Instructor of the University of South Florida
4) Sunday, October 11, 2015, 6:00-8:00 pm: Topic-“Screening for Cognitive & Communicative Impairments in Acute Care” by Jackie Hinkley PhD, CCC-SLP, of Choose Quality, LLC, Associate Professor Emeritus, University of South Florida
5) Sunday, January 10, 2016, 6:00-8:00 pm: Topic-“Managing Speech and Swallowing of Tracheostomy and Ventilator Dependent Patients” by Michelle Harvey M.S., CCC-SLP, Speech Pathologist of Tampa General Hospital
As always, CEU’s are free for each meeting, and are awarded for 2 hours.