Good evening, MESPA friends! We have scheduled MESPA presentations for the next year and a half. Our next quarterly MESPA meeting is scheduled on Sunday, July 8th from 6:00-8:00 pm at Tampa General Hospital.
Who: Jennifer Ferreira, M.S., CCC-SLP, PhD Candidate in Psychology of John’s Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
What: Social Skills Groups for all our Pals
Where: Tampa General Hospital, Rehab Center, Room #201: Curtis Hixon Room
When: Sunday, July 8th, 6:00-8:00 pm
Why: For the purpose of continuing education in the field of Speech-Language Pathology and networking with professionals in the Tampa Bay Area.
Upcoming Scheduled MESPA Meetings:
1) Sunday, October 8, 2017: Medical Errors for the SLP by: Michelle Harvey M.S., CCC-SLP of Tampa General Hospital **(This presentation will satisfy the requirement of Medical Errors for Florida SLP state board licensure.)
2) Sunday, January 14, 2018: Esophageal Dysphagia and Reflux by: Cory O’Brien M.S., CCC-SLP of Florida Hospital
3) Saturday, April/2018: MESPA 4th Annual Symposium: Topic-TBA
4) Sunday, July 8, 2018: AAC for Adults by: Sarah Holmes M.A., CCC-SLP of HealthSouth Rehab Hospital of Spring Hill
5) Sunday, October 14, 2018: Bilingual Medical Speech-Language Pathology by: Michelle Gaudet M.S., CCC-SLP of Morton Plant/Mease Hospital and Tampa General Hospital
If you have any topics you would like presented or would like to speak on a specific subject, please email the MESPA team at: MESPA2013@gmail.com
If you have any questions or concerns regarding MESPA, or if anyone would like to be added to the MESPA email list, please email the MESPA team at: MESPA2013@gmail.com
As always, MESPA meetings are open to speech-language pathologists, as well as students in the field of speech-language pathology, and quarterly meetings are FREE for 2.0 hours (Florida state SLP CEU’s).