Welcome to the 5th annual MESPA Symposium page on Voice-Swallow-Airway at Tampa General Hospital presented on Saturday, April 13, 2019! You will find the presentation handouts that we have so far below. Feel free to view/download the handouts. Let us know if you have any questions.
- “Airway Protection: Dysphagia and Dystussia in Patients with Neurodegenerative Diseases,” by Alexandra Brandimore, PhD SLP, University of South Florida MESPA_032819
- “Allergy Topics of Interest to the SLP” by Dr. Samuel Gubernick, D.O. Allergy Presentation-SLP
- “A New Era of Dysphagia Assessment and Management” by Tiffany M. Mohr, MA CCC-SLP, BCS-S MESPA 2019-TiffanyMohr
- “Patient Panel” Laura Crawford VOICE
- “Medically-Complex Patients: An Interprofessional Team Approach” by Jacqueline A. Collier OTR/L; Michelle Harvey MS, CCC-SLP; Cheryl Penn, RRT, BA; Kelly L. Tucker, PT, MS, DPT Interdisciplinary Approach to Medically Complex Patient copy